What Is Brow Lamination? (And What It Can Do For You)
The technique of brow lamination is a new, creative beauty treatment that has continued to rise in popularity. Brow lamination is ideal for individuals seeking a more natural-looking brow but can’t seem to keep their brow hair under control because it’s too straight or thin.
IS BROW LAMINATION PERMANENT?
Brow lamination generally lasts four to six weeks. It might last up to eight weeks, depending on how well you care for your brows. To keep the effect over a longer period, it is suggested that you have your brows re-laminated after the four to six week period.
HOW LONG DOES A BROW LAMINATION TREATMENT TAKE?
The brow lamination procedure takes only about 15-20 minutes in total. Some eyebrow laminations include tinting and waxing the brows before or after, which can take around 30-40 minutes in a salon altogether.
HOW MUCH IS BROW LAMINATION?
Brow lamination is a form of cosmetic surgery that is permanently smoothing out the brow ridge, sometimes in conjunction with other procedures such as blepharoplasty or blepharoplasty. According to the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, it costs between $5,000 and $7,000 per eyelid.
WHAT DOES THE BROW LAMINATION PROCESS INVOLVE?
- Consultation: Your brow expert will spend some time with you during a complete consultation, after which brow mapping will be used to determine your ideal brow shape.
- Step one: Once you’ve cleaned the brows, your technician will place them in an upward posture with Brow Fix to make sure all Brow Lamination solutions target the brow from the root to the tip. The solution keeps the brows in position during treatment.
- Step two: The brows are brushed. This cream uses a chemical reaction to break down the connections between each hair, allowing them to be shaped. Depending on the state of the hair, the solution is left on the brows for a set length of time.
- Step three: The brows are prepared with Brow Set. The hair is set in its new position with this solution. Depending on the state of the hair, the answer is left on the brows for a specific length of time.
- Step four: Optional Tinting. To add colour to the brows and improve the treatment’s outcomes, brows may be tinted.
- Step five: All of the above substances are then removed from the brows, and Brow Nourish (a uniquely formulated brow serum with keratin) is used to hydrate and nourish the hair.
- Step six: The brows are positioned where you want them to be – this position is adjustable to suit your desired style. Brushing the brows upward or in a more natural form is possible.
CAN I LAMINATE MY BROWS AT HOME?
It’s not suggested that you try this remedy on yourself at home or others without first getting professional training. Because the chemicals are involved, it should be done by a trained beauty therapist.
IS BROW LAMINATION THE SAME AS A LASH LIFT?
Brow lamination is similar to a lash lift procedure in that it enhances what you have. They’re both methods of changing what you currently have with chemicals by manipulating the hairs. For a more dramatic appearance, the treatment is frequently used together with a brow color.
Clients frequently choose to have both a lash lift and brow lamination at the same time since they are both excellent for enhancing your natural appearance.
IS PATCH TESTING REQUIRED BEFORE BROW LAMINATION?
Before utilising a brow lift treatment, it may be useful to test patches on your face for any adverse effects. However, because Hi Brow’s brow lamination solutions are not tested, patch testing is not necessary. In case you have sensitive skin, patch testing can be done; however, you should discuss this with your technician ahead of time.
The only options in a brow lamination procedure that must be tested beforehand are any tinting products. Brow lamination is an alternative option to tattooing or piercing your brows.
IS BROW LAMINATION WORTH IT?
After just one treatment, brow lamination is a safe and effective solution that can create naturally fuller-looking brows. It’s a less expensive option than other brow treatments like Microblading, and it has immediate effects that last longer. If you want an upgrade in appearance that may be readily maintained, this is the treatment to consider.
It’s not only that, but it’s also currently very in vogue, making now the perfect time to consider laminating your brows if you’ve been considering it.